- My kid will be hearing Fall Out Boy when it’s in the womb.
- I’ll be reading Fan-fiction for their bedtime story.
- Concerts would be like family outings.
- They aren’t going to memorize vocab words, they’re gonna memorize Pete’s lyrics.
- After homework, they have to write one chapter of any fandom fic they want.
- Math homework? Hell no.
- No cartoons unless it’s good ‘ol classic 90’s shows
- I’m seriously considering naming my boy “Alexander” because I’m in a spanish family and if I ever need to call his name, I’ll play Lady Gaga’s ‘Alejandro’.
- For a girl, It might be ‘Stacy’ just for Fountains of Wayne’s “Stacy’s Mom.”
Oh god, they’re gonna hate me when they grow up. (Yay! Frank Iero is a daddy to a baby boy today! :D)